Saturday, March 27, 2010

Summer 2010:

There is officially 79 days until summer break! School can be stressful and a pain sometimes which is why all of us need a break every now and then. Although we all acknowledge "summer" as a time to party, hang out with friends, and relax from school; it's also a major milestone for me. I'm no longer a child anymore(well I am) but ya'll understand. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm at the point in my life where I should be more responsible. Constantly I'm faced with the decision of where I'm going to attend college after next year. I look at it as I still have my whole senior year to decide, but to others it's a BIG choice to make. My future is pretty important; right?! So my plans for the summer...
  • Visit a few colleges(UNC,Vandy,UT knox,FU...ect.
  • Take more SATs and ACTs
  • Spend time with the family(while I can)
And of course.... Party Party Party... I mean I am still in high school!
-yours truly
Ciera

No comments:

Post a Comment